1) There will be a a minimum of £50 prize fund payable upon the announcement of the winner on the last day of each competition.
2) The prize fund may increase depending on numbers of entrants per competition.
3) Players will start from a scratch score in the first competition.
4) Positive/negative handicaps will apply to players in subsequent competitions dependant on the scores in previous competitions.
5) Competitors are not permitted to mark their own score card and must compete in a minimum group of 2.
6) Competitors may be grouped together at our discretion.
7) Competitors must adhere to the course rules at all times. Failure to do so may result in the forfeit of any prize money.
8) Any competitors found to be falsifying scorecards will face instant disqualification from the competition with no round and may be prohibited from entering future competitions.
9) Score checks will be carried out by Foylehov staff at regular times throughout the competition.
10) Tied scores will be declared on a count-back system consisting of best scores in front 9 holes, best scores in back 9 holes then best scores in holes 18, 17, 16, 15 etc..
11) Amount of prize winners will increase depending on the number of competitors in each competition with potential prizes on offer for top 4 players.
12) Under 12's are permitted to enter and will start with a +18 handicap in their first competition.
13) Competitors are determined by a stroke-play format.